The Writing Center is stationed on the second floor of the Library and Learning Commons. The Center is open Monday through Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The center also offers online tutoring from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Monday and Wednesday evenings. To access our online tutoring services, click https://meet.google.com/yoc-qkqn-yv
To reach the second floor, walk past the main circulation desk and head toward the stairs (near the elevator). Walk up the stairs until you reach the second floor. Turn to the left and you will see the writing center's sign.
Spring 2020 Schedule
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Library and Learning Commons - Second Floor)
- Monday and Wednesday: 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Online: Go to https://meet.google.com/yoc-qkqn-yvq)
- Friday: 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Library and Learning Commons - Second Floor)
The Writing Center will be closed on the following days during the spring semester:
- March 2-6 (Spring Break)
- April 9-13 (Easter Break)
- May 2-7 (Exam Week) (Note: The writing center will be open April 30 and May 1 of Exam Week.)
Please check this page periodically for updates to our schedule.